Returns & Exchanges
We would love everyone to be happy with their purchases, but if for some reason your purchase is not quite right we’ll happily provide a refund on full priced items back to your original method of payment or process an exchange for any other item (subject to availability) provided the conditions;
- Your return is initiated within 10 working days of receiving your order, unless faulty.
- Item/s are returned in the original resalable condition (unused and unwashed, in new condition with all tags attached without any visible pet hair)
- Accompanied with proof of purchase
- Return authorisation has been approved via email
- Strictly no returns or exchanges on past season stock or warehouse sale items.
- Cost of postage to return item via online will not be reimbursed to the sender.
You will be required to email [email protected] prior to sending your item/s back for a Returns Authorisation.
All online orders placed with T&S must be returned to the T&S online store directly for refund or exchange, it cannot be exchanged or refunded direct with a stockist/store.
T&S Pet Products reserves the right to deny a return if the merchandise does not meet the conditions above.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Contact us at [email protected] to authorise your return.
- Send the return form, your original order and your proof of purchase back to us.
T&S PET PRODUCTS RETURNS
10 SILKWOOD RISE, CARRUM DOWNS,
VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA 3201
PH: 03 9770 8979
Please ensure you use a protective bag and a registered/traceable form of postage as T&S Pet Products will not be responsible for goods that are damaged or lost on return.
If you require your exchange to be processed quickly or your preferred item is low in stock we recommend purchasing the print/style/size you require ASAP and send back your unsuitable item for a refund to avoid disappointment.*Please note this is only applicable for full priced items.
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold items for online exchanges.
Once we receive your returned item/s we will either;
- Process a refund back to your original method of payment
- Place an exchange order for the item/s you are after (subject to availability)
If your exchange order is greater than your returned item we will email you a link to complete payment for the balance.
If your exchange order is less than your returned item, a refund will be processed for the difference back to your original method of payment.
If we find that the replacement item/s you are after are no longer in stock when your return is received, we do apologise! We will process a refund and hopefully you can find something else from the collection that you love!!
*We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt however, during busy periods it may take up to 7 working days*
- Refunds to credit/debit cards can take 3-5 business days to appear on your bank statement, dependent on your banks practices
- PayPal refunds will be deposited back to the original PayPal account and an email notification will be sent as confirmation
- If you have paid via AfterPay, we will cancel any future installments owing and AfterPay will then refund any installments already paid. This can take 3-5 working days to be processed
Faulty/ Damaged items
If the item you have purchased is faulty please email our staff at [email protected] and include your order number with a photo and description of the faulty/damaged product. A customer service team member will then get in touch with you regarding the Returns process. Please do not send faulty product back without contacting us.
As much as we would absolutely love to have a chewproof bed/ product- unfortunately they just do not exist – some dogs can chew through steel or bone so no fabric is chewproof
Please note that we can send replacement covers, extra stuffing or fix a damaged bed so please do not throw the bed out before hearing back from us regarding your faulty/damaged product.
If its damage you feel has been caused before your item arrived, please contact us ASAP so that we can resolve the problem.
General wear and tear- please note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges on general wear and tear. Please email us photos of your damages. T&S will then decide if it is general wear and tear or a manufacturing fault and will then deal with the appropriate steps and offer our customers the right solutions.
A bed that has been chewed will also not receive a refund or exchange, but we can always try and help you replace a certain part that has been chewed so that you can avoid replacing the entire bed.
Please note our opening hours are as follows-
We do not operate after these hours so please be aware that if you place an order on a Friday it will most likely not be processed until the Monday.
*Please note that our returns policy and pricing can be changed without notice.