Quilted Linen Beanbag Pink
One word LUXURY- if your looking for something extra special to make your toy room, lounge or kids room look even more beautiful then look no further than our Quilted linen beanbags. Made from a beautiful French Flax linen and then Quilted to give an extra big of style and comfort.
Guaranteed to give comfort.
- Ideal beanbag for your lounge, toy room or anywhere else you want to lounge at home
- French Flax Linen
- Style and Comfort
- Size suitable for Kids- Adults
- Available in 2 colours- Pink and Natural
- Safety inner liner to fill with Beans or Crumbed foam
- 100% linen made from luxurious French Flax.
- Pure French Flax linen is a true luxury.
- Feel the sensory experience that only pure linen Beanbags can provide.
- Smooth and textured, woven from luxe French flax into pure perfection for your beanbag.
- Attention to detail with high quality seams and finishes.
Please note this beanbag comes unfilled, so you will need approx. 240-260 litres of polystyrene beans which you can purchase from Big W or Kmart.
Please note If you want it filled we can fill it with Australian crumbed foam however it doesn’t sit up as high when filled with foam.
Pink Beanbag pictured is filled with Beans
Size – 100 x 150cm
Please note all our sizing is approximate and may differ slightly depending on how its measured
Due to the nature of this fabric Pure French Flax Linen some faults may be found throughout the fabric and is completely normal.
Flax is a unique fibre and seasonality can affect the shade. This means there may be up to a 6% variation in the colour of woven linen fabrics. If you intend to purchase items in a particular colour in different product types (e.g. quilt cover, fitted sheet) on their own or at different times, please get in contact with us prior to purchase to ensure we can guarantee a perfect colour match. We hope you understand this is not always possible because each batch will show different seasonal colour variation.
When purchasing this product please note you will be redirected and checking out via our T&SPet Page.
You can also shop both our Kids and Pet ranges and check out in one.
HAPPY SHOPPING! 🙂
Stonewashed linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect. We understand this is an investment, so follow all the care steps in our care guide here to ensure the fibres are maintained.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash only
- Line dry out of direct sunlight is best but occasional warm tumble dry is okay (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
- Wash separately
- Use mild detergent
- Do not dry-clean
- Do not Bleach
For More Kids products please shop the below link.
For our Pet range please shop the below link-
Please visit our social media pages for more images and to view some serious customer cuteness